Tuesday, December 1, 2009

internet connection get laggier near year end? --- 78th post

1st dec 09

Oh, so it’s 1st December already.

Recently, the internet connection at home is going from bad to worse…




Not only does it get disconnected frequently, even IF IT GOT CONNECTED, it’s sooo laggy! ( I can see why people can say my internet connection’s not from Singapore =.=’’’)






So does it get laggier because it near year end and many people are already lying on their comfy beds and happily accessing the internet or is it the StarHub connection has really deteriorate to that extent? I would put my bet on the latter =.=’’’





So frustrating that you can get dc-ed while playing games, cut off while conversing, blank-screen-ed while browsing the web, silenced-ed while listening to songs.






I am quite tired today, no idea why, auctally I do… but nvm. Guess I am going off to bed soon --- not bed, whatever that’s called in English.








PS: should give it up, yeah…

No comments:

Post a Comment

NANA

NANA
BlackStones