Thursday, April 29, 2010

What should i put here? --- 101st post

29th April 09

today is Thursday, not a special Thursday, but it's still a Thursday. So how many Thursday did i typed in all? Are you counting and answering? If you are, hold on, because it would be easy with just that few Thursday rights, so add this on, Thursday Thursday Thursday Thursday Thursday Thursday Thursday. So how many Thursday are there in all?

(ok it's bo liao i know -.-)


This reminds me of the Right and Left activity we did today =.=

Back to typing what i acutally wanted to, ( are you heaving a sigh of relive, that the crapping is ending? =.=)



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



CONVERSATION

So, At the MRT Station in the morning at around 7.50am


Saw a familiar nice friend and walk towards him

Him: Yo
I : Hi
I : you waiting for somebody?

(too noisy he didn't heard)

Him : You going to class?
I : I waiting for somebody, you?

(still too noisy and he didn't hear me again)

Him : I going home liao leh! You going class right? HAHAHA
I : =.='
Him : :)
I : Ya, my class starts at 1pm.
Him : haha i see
I : I go le, See you -.-'


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Theory Of the Day :
Smiling is not ALWAYS the best Solution although it is most of the time
.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





Ok till the next Post





PS: i'am going to include new sections next time (on second thoughts, maybe? -.-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

NANA

NANA
BlackStones