Wednesday, May 12, 2010

i don't know.. --- 103rd post

12th May 10


Seems to be really unlucky this week.


Tripped
Almost get clammed by MRT door
Slipped
Went into public washroom and realize there’s no toilet paper, luckily I got my own tissue
Dropped my laptop bag
Rained when I don’t have umbrella
Got short-changed
Offended people
Got scolded
Got upset
Got angry
Got disappointed
Got sad

And so, what’s coming up next…?





I don’t know what’s happening, seem to be even harder to fall asleep at night. Not to mention having nightmares.. shucks… I should watch what I say too, sometimes I knew saying something will make people unhappy but I just can’t stand it and say it..

The house is chaotic too… Heh, what can I do..


Problems keep surfacing and surfacing, ah shit… what can I do…


… AHHHH
Ok there’s no sections in this post…





PS: Going home is … …

No comments:

Post a Comment

NANA

NANA
BlackStones