Thursday, March 4, 2010

Holiday --- 91st post

4th march 10

It's Holiday, it's hot, It's Hot and it's holiday, So it's a hot holiday. But it's not a hot hoilday, because i'am feeling bored now, so it's not hot. But it's still hot in a sense that it's so hot that i'am sweating in my 31.5 degree celcious room. =.=




So, what do people say during the holidays?
(adapted from "Anyhow Thinking --- I Don't Know How I Came Up With This" by Heng Khen Yong)


Q1) So, how's your exams?
A1) I don't know, how would i know, i'am not the marker.

Q2) *continue* so how did you feel you did?
A1) It is not how i feel, it's how they are mark right -.- *shurg off other questions*


Q3) what are you going to do during your holidays?
A3) I wish i knew too. I think i'am going to be so free, so call me out.
you can find me jobs too.




OK, I'am so hot and so bored right now! What should i doooooo? AHHHHHHH
i don't know why i am so fustrated this afternoon for no reason, am i going crazy? =.=
maybe it's the heat or maybe it's something else.



Anyway it's holiday, so, *looks around* ---> *search around* How come i don't see anything to do, BLAAA


till next post, lately i'am lazy to upload pictures.







PS: Tell me,

No comments:

Post a Comment

NANA

NANA
BlackStones