Monday, May 4, 2009

Home Alone --- 22nd post

Home Alone (Boring post)

4th May 09


It's Monday and the Monday Blues came lol. When my alarm rang, didn't feel like moving, just felt like lying there for the whole day, but alas the world doesn't revolve around us. So i got up after another 5 minutes.

I walked out from my room and found that my brother and parents are not in the house. So i went to my parents room and use their large mirror (which really isn't that huge) *haha*

Ate breakfast and then went to school... ... ...


School ends and return home.




I open the door and the house was dark lol, (no it wasn't blackout). The house was so quiet without the usual noise made by the television as my mother watch Mio TV. (but then again, my room is almost always quiet, so not much difference after i go back to my room.)




A little bored so i took photos of my tissue box... because i found it cute -.-




Somehow, my laptop can't load RC after i come back home, don't know why, i tried using another computer and it worked, so well, let's see if RC will work on this laptop tomorrow...

Anyway, as Singapore is now in the "orange" zone, we have to bring our thermometer on 5th May onwards (which is tomorrow) until who knows when. So i think there will also be checks and all the usual to verify that we are "safe" to enter the school compound, so there might be something to post tomorrow, but again most likely i will not post tomorrow because of you know why. ZZzzZZzz


PS: "Peeps" remember to bring your thermometer

No comments:

Post a Comment

NANA

NANA
BlackStones