Friday, May 15, 2009

Rainy Days... --- 26th post

15/5/09

Took the train by myself today, plug on my earpiece, glad that i downloaded animes song to "drive" away the boredom of travelling alone.

Went for lectures, did presentation for FOM, which was not great. Next, went for lunch, Went for EC *talk talk talk* break, onward to the last lecture for the day, POA, where i literally had no idea what the lecturer was talking about... Note to self : go study the POA textbook.

POA lecture end, chatted with Pei Yi's group for a while, then proceed to take the train home.


Wanna guess what happened on the train?

While on the train, we heard a extremely loud thunder and almost all of the passengers in the MRT jumped :p hahaha, but since i'am using the ear-piece, it didn't affect me as much. Then it started raining heavily...

Next, there's this man who rushed into the train in order to grab the seat! In the process of doing so, he even stepped on my shoe! After stepping he still continue rushing for the seat without apologising or anything! *SO ANGRY!* (my shoe was already stepped so many time in school today T_T)

*Khatib* Finally! i arrived at Khatib, however it was raining so heavily that initially i had consider to wait at the station until the rain subside or gets smaller.


But, guess who i saw? =)

I saw a familiar figure, as i wondered who it was. He grew so tall that i didn't recognise him at first sight :p (well he didn't recognise me at first sight too!)

He walked so fast, and i had to hurry my steps in order to catch up to him. I said "Qi Han" then he turned around. Oh yeah, finally met one of my best friend ^^

(very long didn't meet Qi Han le, since we went to poly, Very glad to meet him again ^^)



(Friends!)



Talk with Qi Han all the way till home, when i reached home, i realised my bag was sooooo wet even the adapter was wet >.<>(as if it has not been "attacked" enough today T_T)
(umbrella aren't all-powerful, they can't keep u completely dry in
times of heavy rain)



PS: Friends are hard to come by, if i offend any of you without realising it please don't hold it
against me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

NANA

NANA
BlackStones