Thursday, September 10, 2009

Sleepless Night --- 63rd post

10th Sep 09


When was the last post 0.0. hah, nvm.

Went to sleep at 2am yesterday. But then, somehow I just couldn’t fall asleep. Tossed and turned for 2 hours before my body finally gives in and ZZZ.



But woke up at 6.45 for I ounno what reason =.=’’’. and I couldn’t fall asleep again! Repeat the process of tossing and turning for an hour or so before sleeping again. And then, wake up at 9 again,
and that’s the last straw, fed up with trying to sleep and wake up.




Possible reason : Air-con not cold enough, vehicles on the road too noisy, just couldn’t fall asleep

Possible solution: I don’t know.




Ok, till the next boring post…………………………..




PS: ytd, was 09-09-09 eh, but didn’t do anything special too

No comments:

Post a Comment

NANA

NANA
BlackStones