Tuesday, September 1, 2009

TTS --- 61st post

1st Sep 09


Ah, another boring day I guess. Woke up at 9am, stone for a bit and had brunch. Nothing to do, so I watched SanGuo and Naruto Shippuuden ~.~



Till around 3pm, then I went to TTS hospital with my brother (for his follow-up after his surgery) and father… I have no idea why a broken down lift could anger someone so much. But anyway, it was fixed and the lift worked somehow, and we managed to “lift” to 1st level.







My uncle drove us to TTS hospital. Which haven’t really change a lot since the last time I came here.












Wheel-chair-ed my brother in, and we waited for around 1 hour before it’s his turn. The doctor examined him and so on. After that, we collected the medicine and took a taxi back.
I doze off in the taxi I guess…











Then back home…


That’s about it, till next post…



PS: lol... hierarchy, status and birth order do exist…

No comments:

Post a Comment

NANA

NANA
BlackStones