Monday, November 23, 2009

Flood in the washroom --- 76th post

23rd nov 09


Today, after school, I had Japanese lesson. So I went to this washroom near foodcourt 6. When I went in, all was fine, the toilet smelled like toilet and the toilet look like a toilet. But then, when I wanted to walk into the cubicle, I saw a urinal flushing continuously, like a hose without a tap. The water leak so fast that, within minutes there’s a large puddle of water on the floor already.


I didn’t wanted to step on the puddle of water, so I jumped over the puddle since no body is in the washroom but then when I jumped across it, 2 person came in the washroom =.= and I was so embarrassed, and I quickly left the washroom. The two person were also shocked that the toilet was about to be swallowed by the water monster, that I think they left immediately (I didn’t know since I left the washroom already.)




PS: Nil

No comments:

Post a Comment

NANA

NANA
BlackStones