Sunday, November 22, 2009

Lazy Weekend --- 75th post

22nd Nov 09


OH MY OH MY, it’s Sunday 7pm already, and I still haven done lots of things. Zzzzz lazy weekend, I even slept till 12 today, omg =.=’






I haven’t studied Japanese, I haven’t do my CRS and I don’t know how to do the econs tutorial… anyone wanna help me?





So what have I been doing this weekend, I don’t know, playing games I guess, or has my stoning ability improved so much? =.=’’’





Tomorrow’s Monday again, and I don’t feel like going for jap class, dun feel like taking it’s quiz, dun feel like going for that exam, dun feel like listening to maiko, dun feel like writing those hirganas and kataganas, dun feel like pronouncing those japs words, zzz











PS: I knew I would regret it, but I still did it

No comments:

Post a Comment

NANA

NANA
BlackStones