Saturday, January 23, 2010

Projects --- 87th post

23rd January 09


It’s Saturday again, and the next will be Sunday and what’s next will be Monday. (I know I am stating the obvious, but whatever)

Woke up so late today, 11.30, (no I am not a pig for your info, I am not even a pig in the zodiac signs, so yes, I am not a pig).

Even after sleeping until so late, I still feel tired (no, I am not a sloth for your info, I think I haven even actually seen a real sloth face to face, so yes, I am not a sloth.)

Besides feeling tired, my body aches too and my head hurts (no, I am not an old man suffering from Rheumatism, I am only eighteen, so yes, I am not an old man)

If you are reading from the top to here I guess you are pretty much giving the =.= face (oh the-great-old-dots emoticon I use so much)



Ok, so I don’t think I am going to do much today, maybe play some games, do some tutorials and the Japanese homework, I guess.





PS: Look, if you insist on making life difficult for me, I don’t think I can do anything. BUT, just you wait till your RETRIBUTION, wait till someone make your life twice as difficult and you will know how that feels. When that happens, SEARCH your SOUL and PLEASE realise that you TOTALLY DESERVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

NANA

NANA
BlackStones