Thursday, January 7, 2010

Thursday --- 85th post

7th Jan 10



Still haven’t achieve the second point of my new year resolution, but it’s just the seventh day of 2010 now, I’ll constantly remind myself.







5th Jan, Tuesday

Ahh, we made a wasted trip to the school, the first lecture was cancelled, and the next tutorial is in 4 hours time ~.~ OHH MYYY, I could have slept in later >.> . and so we decided not to go for the tutorials for the rest of the day, in other words, skipping class.

LK, Jermain and I went to Macdonald for breakfast or lunch or brunch =.= , whatever that meal at the time should be named.






6th Jan, Wednesday

Wednesday is always a short day with a two-hour MOB tutorial, which always starts half an hour later due to reasons which most student will know. Haha

Went to Xing Wang this time for lunch. The noodles I ate was nice but I still insist that baked rice there is yucky.

The laptop is so heavy, so bulky, so not convenient to carry around on the arms, which led me to stashing it in my bag today, which sort of made things worse.







7th Jan, Thursday

Long, tiring day. Econs lecture was so silent, the lecture hall is only half-filled with sleepy people who still haven really woke up. But it doesn’t seems to affect the lecturer at all, he still lectures until very 生动.

CRS lesson today passed more easily than I had expected, a good sign but it didn’t last long at least not till POA tutorial. =.=

Going home was tiring too, carrying a bag with my laptop, adapters books and stuff in it. So heavy, and there was no seat available even when travelling to school today, not to mention while training home at peak hours. ~.~










PS: Why are MRTs getting more and more packed?

No comments:

Post a Comment

NANA

NANA
BlackStones