Monday, January 4, 2010

Scool Reopen --- 84th post

4th Jan 10




Ah, it’s Monday (they said it rained, but I didn’t notice it rained, or perhaps it didn’t rain in Khatib region, but around SP region, but I should also have notice it while on the MRT, but I didn’t notice it, maybe because I was sitting down and fussing with my phone) ok, enough of the crapping, anyway I just didn’t realize it rained.




So it’s Monday, school reopened, MRT packed, everyone rushing to SP as they flash out their wallets and “tapping their way out of the gantry”. First lesson was ok, though I didn’t listen to what the lecturer was talking about, somehow I was feeling blur blur in the morning.





Had fish yi mian during break, I actually wanted the fried fish, but I had a sore throat, so I can only opt for the white fish.




Next on, is Stats lecture, which as usual, nobody (at least the majority) understand what is being taught --- if it is even being taught =.=



Following is the Uber-Cold arctic lecture Hall, Econs, even the teacher was complaining about it.





Next up, is the Stats Tutorial which the lesson was. =.= nvm..

Break for half an hour, and it’s time for Japanese class.

Got back the MST paper for Japanese and I scored horribly for the Japanese Language MST test. And then the teacher said some not very nice things…
But it’s still ok.


Finish the lesson, and train back home, I got to sit on the MRT on my way home too. “haha”




So the first-day-of-the-school-reopen-day-of-semester-two-after-MST was a fairly average one.

Tomorrow there’s no Gem lessons for me and LK because there will be a presentation for the other half of the class, but next week it will be my turn ZZZ, I haven even thought of what to present yet. *SIGH*




PS: you should not scold me when u ask me something and I don’t know, because you don’t know it that’s why you ask me, so you should scold yourself first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

NANA

NANA
BlackStones