Wednesday, August 5, 2009

another day..--- 52nd post

5th August 09


Hah, haven’t update for some time again, and it’s Wednesday already Wednesday. Monday and Tuesday wasn’t particularly pleasant so let’s not talk about them….


Went to school today, think it’s the first time I took the 7.13 Pasir Ris train today, heh, or was it the second time?







Anyway, first lesson of the day was econs tutorial where we are bombarded with the various question of the different market structure ~.~







Then, found out that we didn’t have onow today and stoned at fc6 for 3 hours, I knew I should have brought along my laptop… but I didn’t =.=. nvm I’am going to do so tomorrow…



After school, there was this sexuality talk focusing on AIDS. The talk went much quicker than I thought. Around an hour ++ I think and it’s done. Then left for home.


Guess today is the first time I took the other line way back to Khatib (trained back with Jermain and LI Khong). Saw Hazel at the red line there, *haha..* *hi*Kenneth had told it that it’s roughly about the same time compared to the red line. Sort of timed it and found that it just took around 5-7 minutes longer.





PS: ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

NANA

NANA
BlackStones