Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Yucky Tuesday >.< --- 57th post

18th August 09



Ahhh, Tuesday has arrived again. ZZZ will be having the Japanese language course exam today. How prepared am I for the Japanese exam? Lol, don’t dare to say =,= I only studied for the Japanese exam today -.-‘’’



A few more hours before I’ll be travelling to SP for the exam zzzz.

Oh well …
Let’s post a little about yesterday…







Monday,Met earlier in the morning to really finalise the whole expression web project, though I do not know whether it was actually successful a not ~.~





After the project, stayed a while in school to chat a little, then board the o-so-familiar-MRT.
Didn’t wanted to train alone so I took the green line to Outram with Jermain since she plans to travel to Hougang first but then decided against it and choose AMK, but we alighted at Bishan to buy some satays at toroQ or whatever, then continue train back…









Alright, till next time lols……… if I survive today that is T_T









PS: sigh..........

No comments:

Post a Comment

NANA

NANA
BlackStones