Friday, August 7, 2009

Friday --- 53rd post

2nd August


It’s Friday, but I wasn’t really excited about the weekend as I should be I guess…


Went for the FOM tutorial like always, and like always, Andrew Lee likes to look at me and pose questions. Today was even worse, he came to look at my laptop, and he found me looking at people’s blog. So he stood there till I off the blog, but the fact is that I have finished his question already, that’s why I’am looking…


Anyway, after that, it was EC, found out that our slides did have some minor problems which really shouldn’t be that hard to change. Change in progress I guess…
POA lecture was really tiring…


After that, stayed back a little with Jermain to look at the Expression Web.
That’s about it for today…



Might do something special tomorrow… but then might not again..




PS: I couldn’t wear my lens today because of some reason...

No comments:

Post a Comment

NANA

NANA
BlackStones