Sunday, August 9, 2009

SATURDAY --- 54th post

9th July 09


Was too tired to post yesterday since I reached home only at 2.45… so I will do so today :p
Stone at home in the morning and afternoon till 5.45 before we left for dinner at Holiday Inn Hotel to celebrate my mother’s birthday 0.0
(which is actually today)

Met at Khatib MRT station and trained… trained… trained… finally reach the place. Only after I reach the hotel, I realised that it was also the place where our Prom Night is held :O. heh, but it wasn’t at the same hall, this time, we went to the restaurant ~.~ where the ambience pales in contrast.






Sat down and went to look around. The food here isn’t really that much of a great deal. And guess what, the food is placed in the kitchen itself =.= it’s soo unglamorous. The variety was also kinda limited, not much to choose from… >.>






Hmm, what was better was perhaps the dessert corner. The puffs and cakes look appetizing. The chocolate foundae was quite fun too. My brother went to poke the ice cream on a satay stick and let the chocolate run over it =.=. telling us that he wanted to make a chocolate icecream ball since the chocolate will harden due to the low temperature of the icecream lols…






Well, he did succeed in making one, but the other ball fell into the base of the chocolate foundae with a splash as it melts lols… Then in order to trick my brother, we took an apple and poke it to a stick then letting the chocolate run over it. And give it to my brother saying that we succeed in making another one “hahahaha” but my little cousin blurted it out that it was an apple, and oh well… *haha*






Sat there till around 10pm++ and we left for my uncle’s house. Drank, chatted and rested till around 12. Then my brother and KunDa ask me to go to the lan shop to play. I agreed. We went to chongpang first but it was full. So we went to Ang Mo Kio but it was closing in 5minutes when we reached =.=. next decided to head to Thomson and finally, there’s seats available though it was already 1am.





So we played played played till around 2.30++ and then KunDa drove me home. I still had to lent my key to my brother since he’s still going out with his friends =.= Shower and things. Slept at around 3am.Oh, before I forget.


And some videos for entertainment purposes:





HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM




PS: it’s heavy…

No comments:

Post a Comment

NANA

NANA
BlackStones