Saturday, April 11, 2009

11/4/09 --- 1st post

11/4/09

OK, this should be considered the first official post in my new blog ( this blog :p ). Hmm... what should i type?

Oh well, anyway, it's two more days before my FOC (freshmen orientation camp) If someone were to ask me about my feelings towards it, i am one-third excited, one-third nervous and one-third dread. Why? Excited because i will probably meet many new people which leads to more friends, more fun ^^V. Nervous because i am not sure who is in my course (Human Resource Management with Psychology), what are their personalities, their likes and dislikes. Not forgetting the dread part, the reason is quite simple really, as there will likely be more philosophy, much more things to study EXTENSIVELY and countless project work. However, i will remain optimisitic as I am fairly sure that this Polytechnic journey will be an enjoyable one :)


PS: I will try to avoid typing in short-forms in this blog so as to not make it into a bad habit ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

NANA

NANA
BlackStones