Friday, April 17, 2009

17/4/09 --- 11th post

17/4/09

It's Friday and today, we don't have school! Yahoo! Anyway, nothing much happen today except that i went to create my bank account. My father and I travelled Yishun interchange in order to close our joint account and open my account.

We took a bus there and reach in about 10-15minutes. There were tons of people in POSB bank when we arrived. I got the queue number 18, surprisingly, we only waited for about 15minutes before our turn arrived. (to be truthful, we only had to wait for two customer as people creating new accounts were assigned to a separate counter. :p hahaha)



(my new bank book)

What was funny was that i went to the wrong counter, when my number was called, i was so "pai seh" (embarrass) haha. Anyway things went on *rather* smoothly except for the fact that when i had to confirm my signature as i signed two different one, hahaha! and i had to sign thrice =,=.


(my POSB card)

After that, we went to the food court and ate desert. below is a picture of what i had.

(腐竹白果汤)
It wasn't very sweet so i liked it, although it's a little to the bland side, i still consider it pretty delectable.
After that, we bought something as supper for my brother and then we board the bus home. (which was quite a bumpy ride that time, =.= i felt dizzy then)
Alright till next time...
PS: Nil

No comments:

Post a Comment

NANA

NANA
BlackStones