Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Outing With SB campers (Bogle) --- 8th post

14/4/09

Today there was an outing organised for Bogle! *YAY* (Thanks to Kenglim who spent much effort, SMSes and Calls, sorry for your phone bills >.<) Firstly, i want to apologise to all those who went today, that at first i wasn't really interested in this outing. However, I changed my mind later on. The outing was really fun, we talked a lot, complained a lot (about almost everything under the sun, ok i am exaggerating) but anyway we (at least I) had FUN.

Yes, although the movie wasn't that nice (majority agrees), by the way, we watched Fast and Furious 4, i had a great time just gathering and chit-chatting. Hahaha it was also an eye-opener to see how Jia Yin smuggle in a set meal of Long John Silver.

I just want to thank all those who came today for the outing, Kenglim (Organiser), Xian Ren, Jia Yin, Melinda, Andy, Zhen Xuan (Matthew) -- i hope i spelt it correctly, Tang Jie, Michelle, Gary. I hope you all enjoyed today's outing as much as i do, and i also wish we can get together sometimes too, although i know everyone is busy.


PS: i didn't take any photos today, anyone has photo can kindly send me so i can post it?
I also want to apologise to Hazel, Sorry can't meet you today because of this outing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

NANA

NANA
BlackStones