Sunday, April 12, 2009

12/4/09 --- 2nd diary post (3rd post)

12/4/09

Alright, it's just one more day to the FOC... strangely, I am not as nervous nor as excited as compared to yesterday. why? i don't know, but i am sure such things happen to all of us sometime ^^ (ok, I am 100 percent sure to be truthful).

Anyway, here is a plan for tomorrow, i got to bring my labtop (first time bringing it to SP after i bought it), wear shoes or sandals due to certain activities which are going to be held (curiosity grows). I'am meeting some of my friends (Jasmine,Esther,... and maybe others too not sure) at the MRT (Mass Rapid Transport) tomorrow too.

So i guess i am finally going to meet my DHRMP (Diploma in Human Resource Management and Psychology) course-mates? I sure hope that they are easy-going and friendly...

Hmm... i guess there is not much more to report/type, so i will just stop typing here for today's diary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

NANA

NANA
BlackStones