Wednesday, July 8, 2009

bid farewell to june holidays --- 44th post

8th July 09

Haven't been blogging for a few days as i didn't have much free time.

going to post a little about these few days



5th July (Sunday)

It’s Sunday yet it didn’t felt like one. Vexed over some things.






6th July (Monday)

Monday was a long day. We had to finalise the report, edit the slides, and create the speech. There were tons of things to do, and I slept at 2am ++. Woke up around 3 hours later.






7th July (Tuesday)

And the day for the CA2 Psychology project presentation finally arrived. I think that psychology ca2 presentation was pretty ruined, and a large part of it was probably due to me. For that, I apologise.

It was quite a horrible day too. After the presentation, I had Japanese class, where I couldn’t follow that lesson because I was absent for the last lesson. To add on, my laptop crashed when I switched it on during the Japanese lesson…



Today,

Very lethargic. Went for Econs tutorial, when I haven’t finish the tutorial supposed to be done. Didn’t contribute much to the small discussion of the tutorial too…
ONOW was really boring, pretty much stoned there for 1 hour and finally found a little relief when the teacher released us an hour earlier.
Got “KSed” at Moberly and it rained…
Went for POA lecture, and trained home with WeiWei can Bizhew.





PS: A fairly short post

No comments:

Post a Comment

NANA

NANA
BlackStones