Saturday, July 11, 2009

Boring Saturday --- 46th post

11th July 09


S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y, yeah, I know it’s Saturday, it’s supposed to be a fun day, but unforntunately it’s not, ITS SO BORING!!!






Stayed at home the whole day… woke up at 10am not the usual 9 since I decided to sleep in later.
-Played games in the morning
-Had Brunch-Continue Playing Games
-Facebook/MSN
-Practise Hiragana
-Shower
-Blow Blow
-Practice Hiragana
-Took a nap for 30mins since it’s uber boring (I actually took a nap… surprising)
-Woke up, Facebook/MSN
-Had Dinner
-Stared into space
-Played Games
alright you can see, it’s so boring =.=. And I still got lots of things not yet done. Research on project, Japanese homework, Tutorials, and so on…




*Sigh*
Okie, till next time...

PS: Sorry, I wasn’t free on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

NANA

NANA
BlackStones